[Koha] Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2919.

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Apr 18 20:28:30 NZST 2012

Vikas Salunkhe
> i am trying to  edit items and click save changes following error is
> comming
>
> Software error:
>
> Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2919.

That often signifies an encoding problem in the title tag.  Check
the record.  If you'd like more help, you'll probably need to tell
people where to obtain the record from or how to recreate it.

That error probably should be trapped better, but there are tons
of possible encoding errors and just when we think we got them all...

Hope that helps,