[Koha] Koha reindex with Zebra doesn't work

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Apr 18 06:53:48 NZST 2012

Thanks Frédéric!

> Are you sure you haven't for example done a MARC21 installation and then
> switched to UNIMARC via Koha system preferences? In this case, your
> koha-conf.xml file points to MARC21 Zebra configuration files, and your
> Koha instance send to Zebra UNIMARC records. You can see if it is the
> case in this config file:

That was it! I followed to wiki pages to install koha from the apt
repository, and they say to use 'koha-create' to create your site.
Nowhere they mention marc21/unimarc, or anything...

Following your suggestion above, I looked at koha-conf.xml, and found
that my system was not unimarc, but my database and koha were unimarc.

I'll try creating a new site, and this time add a "--marc-flavor
unimarc" to my command. :-)

Thanks!