[Koha] MARC Bibliographic Framework Test

Alex87 aletede87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:41:18 NZST 2012

Hi everybody!

I state that i'm completely newbie with Koha, i have just install the last
version of Koha and i'm trying to use it in local mode on my pc.

I have made no changes in the settings of MARC Framework, but in the MARC
Bibliographic Framework Test (Administrator> Catalog), i get the following
Error:

biblio and biblionumber
The biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemsnumber fileds be mapped
to a MARC subfield

I have also another problem: i have create some MARC Recods and Items, but
when i try to serch for these in the catalogue i can't find these anyway.

How can i fix this problems?

Thanks everybody for your support.

Regards
Alex