[Koha] Regional Koha 2012 in Pacific Northwest?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Apr 12 12:38:54 NZST 2012

Please keep me in the loop on this, despite my library being in London, I
live in Seattle!
As for dates, later in the year is better for me.
Elaine

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Lenora Oftedahl <oftl at critfc.org> wrote:

> OK, so dates?  If we set dates, I can talk to the Doubletree around the
> corner.  We've got a conference room here that can seat 70-80.  If we're a
> larger group, then the Doubletree has meeting rooms.  They've cut good
> deals for the Commission in the past.  Or actually, BPA has an auditorium
> right across the street from the Doubletree.
>

> Lenora
> StreamNet Regional Librarian
> Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
>

> From:   Lee Miller <lmiller at buttepubliclibrary.info>
> To:     <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
> Date:   4/9/2012 3:14 PM
> Subject:        Re: [Koha] Regional Koha 2012 in Pacific Northwest?
>
> Hey Lenora,
> I would be interested in helping!
> We are pretty close, Montana, that is!
> Lee in Butte
>
> On 4/9/2012 3:43 PM, Lenora Oftedahl wrote:
> > I'm willing to host, unless someone else wants to volunteer?  Could be
> an un-conference kind of thing?
> >
> > Lenora
> > StreamNet Regional Librarian
> > Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission

> Lee Miller
> Library Director
> BSB Public Library
> 226 W. Broadway
> Butte, MT 59701
> 406-723-3361 x6301

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)