[Koha] Kohacon13, was: KUDOS 2012

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:30:24 NZST 2012

Marijana,

It'd be great to see Croatia!  I don't think we have a strict rule about
KohaCon rotations (aside from not doing it in the same country within 3
years), rather just a convention/tradition of rotating continents westward
by roughly 6-8 hrs.  By that rotation, we'd be due for the Americas again,
but any non-UK bid for 2013 would be fair game.

Do folks think we should formalize our KohaCon rules further, or would that
be a solution looking for a problem?

-Ian