[Koha] rebuild zebra prob

G. Laws glawson at rhcl.org
Thu Apr 12 03:31:13 NZST 2012

Ian:

Thanks for suggestions.

1. Did a lather, rinse, repeat this morning using what I know should be
correct--PERL5LIB set to /home/koha/kohaclone, etc. I think the problem
was I didn't have KOHA_CONF exported correctly.

So that got me past all the error messages, and rebuild_zebra gives the
appearance of running, but doesn't index anything:

$ ./rebuild_zebra.pl -a -b -z -v
Zebra configuration information
================================

Zebra biblio directory      =
/home/koha/koha-dev/var/lib/zebradb/biblios

Zebra authorities directory =
/home/koha/koha-dev/var/lib/zebradb/authorities

Koha directory              =
/home/koha/kohaclone

BIBLIONUMBER in :
999$c

BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d
================================
====================

exporting
authority

====================

Records exported: 0

Records exported: 0
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
exporting biblio
====================

Records exported: 0

Records exported: 0
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
CLEANING
====================

--------------------------

This, of course, results in no book data being returned from the DB. OK,
so now what should I try?

Is this relevant?

http://koha-community.org/faq/double-ups-search-results-clear-index-start-again/

-or this?