[Koha] Assistance for Koha

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Apr 10 00:50:14 NZST 2012

Hi Shahas,
Its best to reply to the list so that others can help you too, or learn
from the answers.

Generally fields will only be mandatory if they are authority
controlled.  That depends on your set up.  The manual can help you
there, too.
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/

Best wishes,
Bob

--
Bob Birchall
Director

Mob: 0414 796 988
Email: bob at calyx.net.au
Web: www.calyx.net.au

Participating in the Koha Open ILS project:
http://koha-community.org