[Koha] Kohacon12 - Sponsorship now open!

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Apr 7 09:11:07 NZST 2012

Hi All

I'm delighted to send this mail (on behalf of the organising team) to
let people know we are now accepting general sponsorships for Kohacon12,
by bank transfer or paypal/card.

http://koha-community.org/kohacon12/sponsoring-kohacon12/

As you probably all know Kohacon is a free conference and it's all
being organised by some brilliant volunteers, but we do need to pay
for it somehow.  So all donations are welcome, but there are two
levels of extra benefits: "Kind Hearts" if you give over GBP 50 and
"The Full Monty" for contributions over GBP 500.

It will be a great conference and you could help to make it even
better...

See you in Edinburgh!