[Koha] Need SQL query help, please

Carol Kresge carol.kresge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:12:15 NZST 2012

They only go to one school each. another possibility is they do have more
than 1 item checked out

--
supporting Lao youth in their quest for a brighter future....
The Language Project…an American 501(c)3 charity

Website:         www.thelanguageproject.org

Gallery:           http://laophotographers.zenfolio.com

Lao address: PO Box 905,  Luang Prabang, Laos
Lao mobile:   856 20 97122771
US address:  PO Box 13201, Tallahassee, FL 32317