[Koha] Need SQL query help, please

Carol Kresge carol.kresge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:53:29 NZST 2012

Thanks, but I get an error with both and it won't run
error: 1242 subquery returns more than 1 row

Maybe that is because I should have mentioned that the User attribute
"school" goes to an authorised value category and has a lot of different
values (they go to many different schools...Phongkham, Pasatipatai,
Phasabandith...) Sorry,
do you have another idea?
Thanks,
Carol

--
supporting Lao youth in their quest for a brighter future....
The Language Project…an American 501(c)3 charity

Website:         www.thelanguageproject.org

Gallery:           http://laophotographers.zenfolio.com

Lao address: PO Box 905,  Luang Prabang, Laos
Lao mobile:   856 20 97122771
US address:  PO Box 13201, Tallahassee, FL 32317