[Koha] Upgrade 3.01 to 3.6 on Diff Server

Josh Mikow joshmikow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:12:57 NZST 2012

Thanks Chris!

I don't believe any customizations to the .pl files would have been done.
 Is there a way to determine that?

I have a database dump from 3.1.0 restored on the 3.6.4 box.  That's all
I've done so far.  I also have a copy of all the files in all the folders,
but I haven't done anything with them yet.

The instance on the 3.1.0 is called "biblioteka".  I restored the database
of the same name on the 3.6.4 server.

I tried running a koha-upgrade-schema biblioteka but it returned an error
like it can't find the "koha-conf.xml" file.  Should I restore the
/etc/koha/ folder to /etc/koha/sites/biblioteka?  Is that what you referred
to as an import?  I think on the old server it was installed as a single
instance but on the new server I'd like to have a test instance available
if we want to try things out first.

Thanks again for the help!

Josh