[Koha] Call for papers for Kohacon12

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Apr 2 19:43:48 NZST 2012

Le 30/03/2012 20:40, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> The call for conference papers is open.
Hello (MJ / chris)

Before submitting something, I'd like to know what kind of audience do
we expect to have ? Will/should it be librarians that knows nothing
about Koha and will be happy to have a demo ? Will/should it be
librarians that already use or know Koha ? Will/should they be happy to
have some technical talks like "Koha and CAS-LDAP-Shibboleth" or
will/should they prefer non technical talks ?

Overall: do we have an idea of the kind of talks they would like to have ?

The KohaCon12 is close from France, we will send some ppl, but that
would help me knowing what would be of the biggest interest.

Thanks for your feedback

PS: I made Koha history in 2010 and 2011, Koha community organization in
2011, I'm of course OK to do them once again if :
* 1- no-one else want to
* 2- The conf organizers think it's a good idea to do it again.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com