[Koha] SRU authentication error

Auninda Rumy Saleque nightstalker2019 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:35:23 NZDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I am new to this ground, so even if its a noob question please bear with me.
I was trying to test the sru feature of koha but when i try to grab a result
through the url, the xml file that's being generated, returns authentication
error.

I passed something like this:

http://aunideb:9999/biblios?version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&query=java&maximumRecords=5

and the return result is this:

<zs:searchRetrieveResponse><zs:version>1.1</zs:version><zs:diagnostics><diag:diagnostic><diag:uri>info:srw/diagnostic/1/3</diag:uri><diag:message>Authentication
error</diag:message></diag:diagnostic></zs:diagnostics></zs:searchRetrieveResponse>

Will greatly appreciate if someone can point out what i am missing.

Thankx
Auninda