[Koha] Problems in Koha Ver. 3.05.00.011

Madhura Deodhar IES Library library.mcrc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:09:11 NZDT 2011

Dear Koha Users,

I have upgraded Koha from 3.03 to 3.05.00.011 through Git. But i m facing
some problems in report generation and while printing Purchase order.

*1. Whenever i try to build a new report, following message appears on the
screen:*

*Undefined subroutine &C4::Reports::Guided::themelanguage called at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Reports/Guided.pm line 744.

*

* For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at madhura-desktop),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error. *
All required Perl modules have been installed while installing web
installer.

*2. Purchase orders can not be seen as message appears on the scree*n:

*Adobe Reader could not open the file because it is either not a supported
file type or because the file has been damaged .
*
 We are able to see all other PDF files but can not the purchase orders.We
have  Adobe reader 9 installed on all the computers. whether the version of
Adobe Reader is causing the problem?

--
*Regards,*
**

http://iesmglib.blogspot.com

*P  **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*
*
*

--
*Regards,*