[Koha] process_message_queue.pl - Example

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Thu Sep 22 17:57:16 NZST 2011

 > How do I set the SMTP server address in Koha ?

As Robin said, just try running process_message_queue.pl without
parameters, i.e. without pointing to a specific SMTP server. If your
Koha server has a local SMTP server configured, it will work. Otherwise,
it means you will have to ask your server system administrator to
install a SMTP server, or search for your Linux distribution how to do
it.

Alternatively, it's possible to send email via a SMTP server running on
a remote server. In this case, you have to give SMTP server address, and
so on, to the Koha email processing script. We don't have those
information, and can't help.

This is not anymore a Koha question but a Linux one: How can I send an
email from my distribution of Linux. This list is not the place where to
get a response to this kind of question.

--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html