[Koha] Language differences - EN vs EN-GB

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Wed Sep 21 07:14:13 NZST 2011

So, do I do the initial install with one or the other?  Or do I add
access to another language after installing one as the base?

Going back to my earlier problem, where I was receiving this error in
the OPAC:

Template process failed: file error - doc-head-open.inc: not found at
/shared/kohapprd/soft/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 119.

It turns out after a lot of digging that the value for opaclanguages in
the systempreferences table was imported in as en-GB.  One way to fix
this was to change that value to just "en".  But if I really want the
en-GB version, what other changes would I need to make?

Thanks,
Tom

On 09/20/2011 02:36 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:
> On 21 September 2011 06:34, Tom Hanstra<tom at nd.edu>  wrote:
>> Where might I find information on the differences between different forms of
>> English (specifically en-US vs en-GB) for Koha?
>>
> Miriam webster dictionary vs an oxford dictionary? :)
>
> Seriously though, you can look on http://translate.koha-community.org
> to see the translated file.
>
> Chris

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

      Every day, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
                                                          Dr. Seuss