[Koha] Can't call method "subfield" ERROR

Pomorska škola skola at pom-ko.edu.me
Thu Sep 15 20:39:08 NZST 2011

Hi all,

I have Koha 3.04.04 installed on Ubuntu 10.04 and I'm getting the error
Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2835.
on basically anything, Check In, Check Out, adding books and so on but even
if there is an error, the operation seemingly completes successively. Now
while I'm ready to go into production usage even with this error if despite
it operations will be successfully done, but I would like to avoid having to
fix at later date something that then turns out is a big problem.

Also I have seen other posts detailing this bug. And most of them say that
it's a problem with Marc to Koha mapping, and that I should check the
mapping of the offending sub field, but how do I know WHICH sub field
produces this error.

Thanks in advance
Maritime School
Kotor