[Koha] Barcode label printer not working

swathi eswathi at coresonant.com
Tue Sep 13 16:34:37 NZST 2011

Hi
We are using koha 3.02 on ubuntu 10.
We got a problem with the barcode label printer.
We purchased Datamax oneill printer. The Drivers were also installed.
When we give the print in quick spine label print, the printer was not
printing anything.
But the printer is working on the shell with lp command......
Is there anyone using the label printer and working good??? or is there any
one got the same problem and solved
Help me-Reg
or please suggest which printer suits best on our environment.
Thanks