[Koha] sql report 952 z (non-public note)

Chris Meech cmeech at waitaki.govt.nz
Mon Sep 12 11:36:24 NZST 2011

Hi,

We are using item level 952 (? or is it 942 ?) subfield z; non-public note, to store information on certain temporary collections that are loaned to us from other libraries for 3 months or so.

I need an SQL report to search 952 (942?) subfield z non-public note across the database and find a specified value or any non-null value.

I have been looking at adapting the Koha SQL wiki Query MARC reports with no success.

Any suggestions or reports are welcome.
Or if you have another way of dealing with items that are loaned to the Library from an external source I would be interested in hearing about it.

Koha version:	3.04.04.000

thanks
Chris

Christopher Meech