[Koha] KOHA and OAI-PMH

Raphael Muonga chisangaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:07:51 NZST 2011

Let me use this opportunity to ask the Koha community to assist. We
have just installed Koha 3.2 livecd and we are inputting the biblios
info manually. But our data entry girl made a mistake by inputting
hundreds of books as "ordered"  in the "Not for Loan" field. Can
someone help us with MySql  script to change the Database info for
these records so that the fields  read "blank" for loanable books.

On 9/6/11, Frédéric Demians <frederic at tamil.fr> wrote:
>  > The question is that we have set up Koha OAI-PMH and it seems it is
>  > working, but we feel more confortable if we know more in detail how it
>  > works...
>
>  > Example: what's the script that creates the content?
>  > Example: how can we modify the marcxml schema?
>
> Take a look at this:
>
> http://perldoc.koha-community.org/opac/oai.html
>
> This is the perldoc of the Koha OAI server Perl script. You will see
> that you can operate it in extended mode in which returned data can be
> transformed by XSL.
>
> --
> Frédéric DEMIANS
> http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html

Shikulu mpundu -
in the Boat

DISCLAIMER:
intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or his affiliates.
author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of his affiliates.
 Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of  this message
without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.