[Koha] Subject: Re: Fulfillment and integration/connecting with Koha?

Jim Minges jminges at nekls.org
Fri Sep 2 12:07:29 NZST 2011

To follow-up on Liz Rea's post regarding FulfILLment & Koha in Kansas:

FulfILLment is scheduled to roll out in Ohio around the end of the year. Our
State Librarian, Jo Budler, proposed and provided funding for the project
when she was Ohio State Librarian. After FulfILLment is fully operational in
Ohio, the State Library of Kansas is planning to contract with NEKLS to
pilot test it with our Koha system. I expect that will be well into 2012. If
the test is successful, we are discussing the possibility of NEKLS managing
a statewide FulfILLment implementation. I believe there are some additional
ILS systems that will be included including Polaris and Autographics Verso.
I think those four that Lori mentioned might have been the original four
selected by Ohio.

Jim

"NEKLS and its member libraries are leaders and innovators in providing
exemplary library services."

Jim Minges, Director
Northeast Kansas Library System
4317 West 6th Street
Lawrence, KS  66049
Phone: 785-838-4090      FAX: 785-838-3989
jminges at nekls.org