[Koha] Zebra - finding proper modules

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Fri Sep 2 08:53:31 NZST 2011

I'm having trouble getting Zebra to properly index my database.

I have updated the configuration files in etc/zebradb with the location
of my Zebra modules.  I have them in a separate directory
(/shared/zebra/lib/idzebra-2.0/modules).

But, from everything I can see, Koha is not seeing these properly.  When
I re-index using the rebuild_zebra.pl script, I see no indication that
it is properly finding these modules, with the result that I get no indexes.

How can I be sure that Koha is seeing these properly?  And if it is not
finding my version, what do I have to change so that it does?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556