[Koha] Report of patrons by categories

Suzanne.McKeon at uclh.nhs.uk Suzanne.McKeon at uclh.nhs.uk
Fri Sep 2 04:11:11 NZST 2011

Hello,

I'm new to the list.
Can anyone tell me how or is it possible to change the expirary date for
all the patrons for a particular patron category?

Suzanne McKeon
Information Centre Manager
Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine

Tel. ext.: 82300 direct: 020 3448 2300
Email: Suzanne.McKeon at uclh.nhs.uk

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
Entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the
Message to mail.administrator at uclh.nhs.uk.  We have scanned this email
before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is
absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.

We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not
Be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be
Discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.
NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any
failure to follow this advice. University College London Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust (UCLH).