[Koha] Kohacon11 : paper abstracts to arrange into a program.

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Thu Sep 1 00:35:22 NZST 2011

Hi All,
Please find attached a CSV file with paper abstracts submitted for
Kohacon11.

Any apologies or last minute submissions before we finalize the program for
the three days using these?

Also please let me have your suggestions as to how to order these into a
program.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2