[Koha] Drinks at KohaCon11 on 28th Oct.

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Oct 26 05:21:57 NZDT 2011

Le 25/10/2011 15:36, Joann Ransom a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Brooke and I will be in the bar at Vihangs Inn, Thane at 6pm on FRiday
> 28th October if anyone wants to meet up before KohaCon. Highly likely we
> will be there on the 29th as well ....
BibLibre (Julian, François & me) arrive on 28th ... at 11PM ... so I
feel you will be in bed when we arrive at the hotel. But for saturday &
sunday, you can count on us to drink with you. And if you have a plan
for the day & want 3 men to join you... we will ;-) (we have no plans yet)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com