[Koha] Logout of Staff client - 3.4.5

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Wed Oct 26 04:21:26 NZDT 2011

I just noticed that Logout of the Staff Client for 3.4.5 is not working
properly.  Choosing logout gives a blank screen, but returning to the
Staff Client shows I'm still logged in.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Or do I have something mis-configured?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

                         Please stop, I'm bored.
                                                Miss Sweetie Poo