[Koha] [Koha-devel] Proposal for Global Bug Squashing Day: 2011-11-04

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Oct 26 03:49:11 NZDT 2011

Magnus Enger <magnus at enger.priv.no>
> After colluding with my fellow bug wrangler Katrin I'd like to propose
> a date for the next GBSD:
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2011-11-04_Global_bug_squashing_day

I'll probably only be available early and late that day - I think the
early overlaps with the hackfest, but maybe everyone will be gone by
late?

> This coincides with the first day of the hackfest at KohaCon11. Maybe
> we could get a bit of a Google Hangout going, or something? We'll
> see...

Please please please could we use something more open than Google?
Has the IRC been working well so far?  Are you after other features
which the current tools don't have?

> Anyway: Be there or be [_]!

[_] is another mailing list I'm on!

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/