[Koha] new server

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Oct 20 05:00:21 NZDT 2011

Greetings colleagues, I've got a new 64bit server to replace the 32bit production server. What would be the best way to go about this?

At a guess, I'd think that the same version of Koha (production server has 3.03) should be loaded on the new server, then a backup from the production server loaded (this would have our preferences, saved SQLs, calendar, etc. as well as patrons and biblios, circulations, etc.) and finally we'd upgrade/update the new server to the new version of Koha.

Is there a better way?

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise & Nampa Idaho
208-383-4540 x1814