[Koha] {SPAM} Re: install koha 3.4.0 on ubuntu 10.04

T Alfred Vahau Alf.Vahau at upng.ac.pg
Wed Oct 19 19:03:05 NZDT 2011

Perl for Koha has many dependencies so you need to be connected to the
internet to have these installed. Few years back I downloaded the Perl
dependencies manually and installed these one by one but this turned out
to be a pain and is not recommended. Once Perl dependencies are in
place, then Apache, Mysql and Koha can be installed.

Assuming all goes well, you can run Koha as a standalone system.
Your computer will become a localhost and the only ip address you
will need is 127.0.0.1 to access it via the browser. Such a setup is
useful if you want to explore the various features of Koha.

Perl: http://www.cpan.org/ or http://www.perl.com/ or
http://www.perl.org/

Apache: http://httpd.apache.org/

Mysql: http://www.mysql.com/