[Koha] Koha Staff login: Error: You do not have permission to access this page

ISM KIS Ism at kis.in
Tue Oct 18 15:39:49 NZDT 2011

We have moved from Koha 3.0.6  to 3.4.5 and we are facing the following problem:

Login to the staff interface (:8080) gives the following error: (except for kohaadmin which is fine)
Error: You do not have permission to access this page

The user HAS superlibrarian Access to all librarian functions set.
Login with the same user on :80 is fine.

When we create a new user with superlibrarian access the login is ok.

Is there anything we need to do to enable staff access?

Regards,
Rudy Wuthrich
Kodaikanal International School