[Koha] 490 not visible in normal view?

Magdalena Söderqvist soderqvist at sipri.org
Wed Oct 12 00:51:27 NZDT 2011

Thanks Chris for the super quick reply!
OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay and OPACXSLTResultsDisplay in OPAC preferences are set to show XSLT stylesheets.

A theory: Could it have something to do with indicators, or rather, the lack of indicators? In records where 1st indicator is set to 0 the series title show up, records without any value in the indicator fields are empty. I know this has been a bug issue in the past (2704?) .
/Magdalena