[Koha] Interested to speak at KohaCon 2011

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Oct 5 23:34:37 NZDT 2011

Hi
this sounds like an excellent idea. unfortunately the program is full atm.
but i am sure we can accommodate you in place of some one canceling at the
last moment. or for this kind of topic, we can even have a parallel
session..
if you want to interact with the developers we are going to have a hackfest
from 4th nov to 6th nov. since there is no fixed program for that, you can
achieve your objective there too..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2