[Koha] Non-technical questions (and beating a dead horse)

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Oct 6 07:43:09 NZDT 2011

> I have successfully posted technical questions and have received answers
> (and thank you!), but this is a tech heavy list.

Maybe this is a tech-heavy list because it's the tech-oriented people
who actually answer questions? If only tech-oriented people are
participating, it's going to lean towards the technical.

I'll say it again: This list is whatever the participants make it. If
you're not getting answers to your non-technical questions, that's not
the list's fault. Creating a new list isn't going to magically prompt
everyone to participate.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer