[Koha] LDAP and password storage

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Wed Oct 5 02:56:37 NZDT 2011

We now have LDAP working to authenticate on logins.  But we have also
noticed that Koha stores that same password locally.  Is there a
configurable switch that I have not yet found which will keep LDAP
connected logins from local storage?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

      Every day, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
                                                          Dr. Seuss