[Koha] Advanced Search error in empty search of Back Volumes of Journels, Journals

tanzeem tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:29:29 NZDT 2011

I use Koha 3.2 on debian
When using the catalog search for listing all the biblio in my koha database
I left the 'Search for' tabs empty and selected all the 'Limit to any of the
following:'
I found that when Back Volumes of Journels or Journals is selected I get the
following error

Error:  Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 2397.

How can I get rid of this error.
Please help