[Koha] MARC Mapping Error !

R Sunil Kumar sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com
Sat Nov 26 03:29:15 NZDT 2011

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply I am able to resolve some of the issue but still I am
not able to change the mapping at Book, Booklets, Workbooks category,
whenever I do any changes in the framework of Book at the last option it
automatically goes to the default framework when I make any changes.

Code Description                            Tag Tabs in use

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 024  0,6

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 040  0,6

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 044  0,6

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 050  0,6

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 270  6,9

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 521  0,6

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 538  5,6

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 583  6,9

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 907  6,9

BKS  Books, Booklets, Workbooks 952  1,10

OK all authority types used in the frameworks are

Secondly when I execute rebuild-zebra.pl -b -a -v following error is
comings.

2201.....:12: parser error : xmlParseEntity Ref: no name

<subfield code="D">TODAY & TOMORROWS PRINTERS AND PUBLISHERS </subfield> at
/usr/libr/per5/XML/LibXML/SAX/Parser.pm line 31.

Thanks and Regards

R Sunil Kumar

Library Technologist

cid:image001.jpg at 01CC250B.5782A730

Ecole Solutions Pvt Ltd

Level 15  Concorde Towers  UB City  1 Vittal Mallya Road

Bangalore 560001,India

Mobile: +91 9686576695  Fax: +91 80 40300400

eMail: sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com  Web: www.ecoleglobal.com