[Koha] Request for Koha data for development

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Nov 19 07:35:35 NZDT 2011

A common problem among those of us who do development work on Koha is
the lack of complete datasets for the development and testing of
features. This is probably more of a problem for those of us who do
not support a large variety of organizations running Koha.

I would like to see some good, sanitized datasets available for
development and testing. Several of us have plead for this for years.
Just now, the lack of a good dataset including a sizable number of
serials is preventing me from doing some testing and development on
DataTables integration work which has been started by Biblibre.

So, this is a request to all of you libraries out there with small,
medium, and large datasets who would be willing to contribute
sanitized data for development purposes, to do so. It would be a great
way to give back to the community that has provided such a wonderful
product with all of its attendant benefits.

Kind Regards,
Chris Nighswonger
Koha 3.4/3.6 Release Maintainer