[Koha] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Nov 18 15:46:35 NZDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Asogwa <caroline.asogwa at unn.edu.ng>
Date: 18 November 2011 15:45
Subject: Re: The results of your email commands
To: koha-owner at lists.katipo.co.nz

Hi all,
This brief email is to introduce myself to the koha community. My name
   is Carol  and i work as Database Administrator in a University library. We
   have just recently installed koha for use as our library management system.
   I will be pleased to share my experiences with other koha users.
      I appreciate the efforts of the mailing list administrators and all the
   members for the help they render to the members of the list.
     Thanks.
   Carol