[Koha] "Not for loan" items and "Unavailable"

Adalid Ortiz adalid at tij.uia.mx
Fri Nov 18 06:54:00 NZDT 2011

I setup ITEMS like:

Libro (Reference, General stacks, other colecctions, etc.)
VHS
Tesis
etc.

In the ITEM type LIBRO group Reference books, Monographs, and all printed colecctions.
In Authorized values define CCODE like AG (Acervo general), C (Consulta o referencia), etc.

And finally in the add ITEM info (Library, Colecction, Copy number, barcodes, etc.) I select "Not for loan" for books that not circulate. Works fine for me. The "Not available" tags refers to title with no ITEMS.

Saludos,

Felipe Adalid Ortiz Anzaldo
Bibliotecario de sistemas
Universidad Iberoamericana Tijuana