[Koha] Holds to Pull

Nora Blake nblake at masslibsystem.org
Thu Nov 17 08:42:10 NZDT 2011

Nicole,

I know nothing of the code of Koha but what you describe for Holds to Pull and Holds Queue is exactly the opposite of our experience.  In our shared Koha when we look at “Hold to Pull” we see every blessed hold request that is open.  When we go to “Holds Queue” and select a library from that list we see only the open holds that site has to fill.

But again, I can’t point to code to support this.

Nora

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager
Massachusetts Library System