[Koha] biblios search not working through OPAC

Diwaker Ghimire gimireh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:45:08 NZDT 2011

Hello,

I have koha 3.00.02 installed on my system. Previously everything were
working fine, then this strange problem came just a month ago.

There are  ~ 6000 records on database when i search for some word through
opac only a certain results are shown which are added later which is after
5123 record. But other records before that are not shown and total results
are ~400.

When i did the same search through yaz-client it showed ~2000 hits. And
there are ~2000 records searching on database directly.

I tried to rebuilding zebra index ... upgraded system to newer 3.06 version
[ as separate instance ] but still problem is still there.

please help

Diwaker