[Koha] List of Koha libraries and/or their OPACs

Buster storypage at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:05:22 NZDT 2011

I want to offer a belated thank you for all of the responses to my query
about OPAC examples. They were a perfect mix of sites, suggestions, and a
tiny tinge of controversy to spice things up. I found the power point
presentation and the how-to blog particularly helpful. We don't have it up
and running yet, but we are well on our way. Now I will be working with
ByWater staff to fine tune things.

So, thanks everyone for an informative and entertaining read!

--Jim Maroon