[Koha] Looking for "How to step-by-step upgrade from Koha 3.02 Livecd version running on GNOME 2.33.0 to the latest Koha 3.6

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Nov 13 07:01:05 NZDT 2011

Raphael Muonga <chisangaz at gmail.com>
> I am running Koha 3.02.00.004 Linux GNOME  which was installed by
> using Koha 3.2 x86 r6 livecd.
> I would like to upgrade to the current Koha 3.6.
> Can someone walk me thru step-by-step  how to upgrade without loosing
> any data/database and important files?

As long as you haven't changed the program files, I think the upgrade
instructions in the INSTALL or README files will cope with moving from
3.2 to 3.6 - but take backups so you can put it back to 3.2 if it
doesn't.  I'm not at my desk, so I can't say for sure if I've done such
an upgrade.

I don't have spare time to do an unpaid step-by-step, sorry.

Hope that helps,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha