[Koha] List of Koha libraries and/or their OPACs

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Thu Nov 10 11:43:32 NZDT 2011

It is on the documentation page, the first item labelled
OPAC Customizations in Single and Multi-Library Sites
The direct link is
http://www.koha.org/library/resources/Documentation/OPAC-Customization.pdfif
you're not seeing it for some reason.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Mirko <5p4m at gmx.de> wrote:

> Wagner, Jane schrieb am 09.11.2011 17:19:43
>
> > Everything in that presentation with the single exception of one item (on
> > slide 38, clearly labelled as such) is valid for what you are pleased to
> > refer to as the fair and square Koha camp.  Did you look at the
> > presentation before responding?
>
> There is just 432 pages of "LLEKmanual-1.pdf" at your link, I don't
> see how this is going to help anyone on this list.
>
> Mirko

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS