[Koha] Staged marc import and 952 field

Perch jp at pk.dy.fi
Fri Nov 4 09:04:06 NZDT 2011

I imported a number of marc records from an older Koha system using staged
marc import tool. For some reason the 952 field doesn't get imported. Here's
an example of what a typical 952 field looks like:

952 | y0 | p1214 | q0 | 00 | u1228 | dMAIN | 10 | k9 BUS | 2010 - 01 - 15 |
bMAIN

I also noticed that the k subfield of 952 doesn't even exist on this new
installation of Koha, why is that? Where is the information in this field
supposed to go to?

Upon import Koha creates items, but it doesn't even show the 952 field when
staging the marc import. Why is that? How can I get Koha to import the 952
field too?