[Koha] Unblock User

Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Tue Nov 1 04:42:14 NZDT 2011

El 29/10/11 19:45, En su momento, anjoze escribió:
> Hi list,
>
> Is there a way to "unblock" a Patron?
> My Library works with suspensions in days. The problem is that some times
> for some reasons we  need to forgive that suspension.
> If its not possible, can I do it directly on the database? What is the
> flag/tablename?
> Thank you very much,
> JA
> Koha Version: 	3.02.10

Hello there JA ...

If I remember correctly, to lift the suspension applied to a patron, the
only way is to delete de record(s) of the offending loan(s) from the
oldissues (or is it old_issues?) table... that is to say, you have to
delete the records that generated the suspension, because the fine in
days are calculated 'on the fly' from those records.

Hope that helps ...  :)

--
Ing. J. Martin Longo
Depto. Gestion Informatica