[Koha] Koha 3.2.x Roadmap Update

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue May 31 02:31:01 NZST 2011

Hi all,

With the release of 3.2.10 fast approaching, there are a couple of
things our attention needs to be drawn to:

1. Pending any consensus otherwise a the July 2011 IRC meeting, 3.2.10
will be the final release of the 3.2.x branch, and 3.2.x will be EOL
after that point.

2. If you have bugfixes you want to go into 3.2.10, please be sure to
get those into master before the string freeze date of 1 June 2011.
That is two days away. I will push changes which do not affect strings
up to the day before the release on 15 June 2011.

3. No bugfixes made to TT templates have been pushed to 3.2.x for
obvious reasons. If you have a template change you want pushed into
3.2.x, you will have to submit a patch directly against 3.2.x and flag
it with [3.2.x] in the subject line.

Thanks for everyone's work in making 3.2.x the first of what we hope
are many successes in timed releases!

Kind Regards,
Chris Nighswonger
Koha 3.2.x/3.4.x Release Maintainer