[Koha] biblioitems

sysadmin zahid_mohd786 at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 12:00:51 NZST 2011

sysadmin schreef op zo 29-05-2011 om 02:52 [-0700]:
> So everythings all good now, except for that I have to re enter the
> 100
> books again.

>I assume you can recover this from backups? You were making backups
>weren't you?

I wasn't quite to sure on how to restore the backed up database on the newly
built koha :( so I just used the marc record from the old koha system.
The reason why I did that was because we are just getting the books in the
database for now only.
The new system is a virtual machine which makes backup a little bit simpler,
but it will be nice to learn on how to do a complete restore of koha from
the backed up databases.