[Koha] error message for keyword searches

Caitlin McGurk mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org
Fri May 27 04:55:52 NZST 2011

Hi all,

My library has recently finished cataloging our *entire* collection into
Koha, which was a great and easy process! However, now comes the
troubleshooting part, and we're running into a LOT of problems. Unless I'm
searching for a specific title or author, I get this as the result:

Error: Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 2384.

That error message is yielded for nearly every keyword search, for things
that I know are in our collection. Suggestions? I am using the latest Koha
installation.

CM

--
Caitlin McGurk