[Koha] getting the Search (in NO_LIBRARY_SET only) error in OPAC

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Tue May 24 21:52:32 NZST 2011

2011/5/18 amutsikiwa <amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw>:
> I  have only one library. I can’t seem to get a link to set the default
> library to search, either on login or on the top right hand side. When I kog
> on with kohaadmin user, on the top right hand corner, it indicates that the
> NO_LIBRARY_SET kohaadmin (Log Out) | [ ? ] , but it  there is  no link on
> NO_LIBRARY_SET. Is there a way to do this in the database using a mysql
> statement?

Hi!

It's not recommended to use the kohaadmin-user (the user that has the
same name and password as the database login) for anything else than
database upgrades and creating the first user.

You should create a new user for youself, connect it with your one
library and give it "superlibrarian" rights, and you will never see
NO_LIBRARY_SET again ;-)
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-4-manual-en/?ch=x7191

Best regards,
Magnus Enger